No Walk-ins, registration closes at 6:00 PM on October 28th.
- Not exclusive to NY or Long Island. We welcome CT, RI, NJ & PA.
- Weight Classes: 85, 92, 102, 110, 118, 125, 133, 141, 149, 157, 165, 174, 190, 215, 285
(we reserve the right to combine weight classes based on attendance)
- Skin Check: Athletes must be prepared and must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-ins. The Chief Medical Officer has full authority, without appeal in determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete. Anything questionable must be accompanied by a doctor's note on the official HS form stating the condition and that it is not active and not contagious.
- Competition: Folkstyle, Championship Bracket, Double elimination
- NYS HS rules (Headgear suggested)
- Periods: 1 ½, 1 ½, 1 ½ with 1 min SV, two :30 sec tiebreakers and one :30 UTB
- Awards: 1st through 4th place (1st place will get a Championship T-Shirt, 2nd-4th will receive a medal)
- Admission: $5.00 admission for all spectators. Coaches and children under 5 are free.
- There will be an on-site food concession.
Erich Bowlay-Williams, Emman Sarwari and Chris Meehan. Questions to email@example.com
or call Coach Sarwari (631) 338-1143